Sunday, November 23, 2008

Winter wonderland ?? Only if you stay indoor

As the temperature is getting colder, the clothes / jackets are becoming thicker too. So so, folks in Sg, pls dont complain about how expensive your baby's clothings are... think about my gal's wardrobe cost !! Haha but i am enjoying the process of dressing her up too hahahahah.... So this photo is from last week when temperature was above 0. Doesnt she looks like a little teddy bear?? It is like a dream from my childhood that my teddy bear grows with me... so now i am growing a little stuff toy
Heehee this little cuddly overall is compliments from my SIL. It made its debut this weekend as the snows fall. Yesterday afternoon, when we saw that the sun was shining, we immediately dress her for a walk. But only 5 mins outside and the snow came so it was a very short walk.


As more snow fell today, it starts to accumulate and so instead of dwelling on the cold, I went out to play hahaha.... not far, just on my balcony. Yoohooo My ski jacket is again proving its worth!

View from our window after we play on the balcony :)
Hmm... suddenly thinking about our Harbin trip last yr... will post some photos if i can find it

2 Comments:

Blogger The Klutz said...

She really looks like a teddy bear.. so cute!

9:35 AM  
Blogger amelia thinks said...

I feel cold just looking at your pictures!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home