Monday, October 06, 2008

One month and on...

Time really flies and Kirsten is more than a month old and my mum has also gone back to Sg over the weekend.

Today is the first day I am alone with her and Sander is travelling so that will be >50 hours of just me with her alone. Really hoping that she will be cooperative .... and she has been for the past 10 hours and thus am able to log on to the computer.

I love my little gal and the attachment to her is growing by day as she gets more interactive and aware of us. However we are still not crazy over her and we certainly hope that things stay that way. I'm thinking that cos we are alone in Belgium and do not have the peer influence to settle us into the "greatness" of parenthood feeling but Sander actually felt that the many non-parent frens here help to remind us of life without the kid and be ourselves.

Anyway, just keeping my finger cross that lil gal can continue her good behavior of today :) n praying for the patience and strength for the upcoming days and months

11 wks countdown to singapore!

2 Comments:

Blogger amelia thinks said...

You are very brave! Keeping you in prayer...

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just received the card that you sent! Looking forward to meeting Kirsten in person. Be strong over there ya!

Menghui

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home