Monday, June 09, 2008

The battle begins...

The battle of mummy vs the gal has began... haha probably just like the forever love-hate relationship I share with my mum, I am starting to struggle with little daily fights with my little gal.

Round 1: Belly button @ Wk 28
From wk 24, when I felt strong kicks from the little tyrant, I have a feeling that she has been trying to kick my belly button out... to date, fortunately, it is still in... so temporary I win... but am living in fear that her ploy will succeed soon.

Round 2: Leg cramps
Since last wk, I am having leg cramps every nite. It was so bad that at the first time, I screamed n hit sander so hard that he managed to wake up, switch on the lights put his hands on my legs in an attempt to help to massage n..... fall asleep on my leg! haha
Anyway since last Fri, I have faithfully do some leg stretching exercise before sleep and leg cramp hasn't pester me... so so , if i'm hardworking enough, I will win this round too!! hmm... will certainly try to perserve for the sake of my beauty sleep

Round 3: Quality sleep.... zzzzzZZZzzz
I dunno whether I have a soccer plyer or a boxer or whatever she is.... she certainly wins this round! Every night after my dinner, it is her play time, she starts moving n moving n moving n at bed time, it is peak time... soothing music, talking from the dad n hitting from me... all doesnt work !!!!! Sometimes I even feel her in the middle of the nite that I will try to shift position in hope to stop her. Sander said some mornings my tummy will be moving even before I wake up.... Does she ever sleep???????? If she is already such a night owl now, what will happen when she is out???!~@~!@~@

2 Comments:

Blogger aspire to... said...

yo... endure endure ya... this is so so cool....

cant wait to see your baby girl....

3:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Hi... Looks like u got the problem as me :-) Be prepared that your girl might be like my boy, staying awake at night and sleeping in the day for the 1st 2 weeks.

U are doing well, gal. U are reaching the finishing line (EDD) soon :-)

Veronica

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home