Monday, June 09, 2008

Strike...

Strike is on-going in the entire Europe now. From Brussels to France to Germany, from truck drivers to fisherman to farmers....they all have their reasons to organise one as they pleased.
Each time it is just another piece of news on TV in other major cities and today it has finally arrived in this ulu village.

The tram n bus driver have decided to go on strike but the problem is that they do not go on full strike but cutting down the service to <50% of the norm. If they stop the service completely, at least I have a reason to not go to work but now, it only means that I take a super long time to commute... Was lucky with my first tram this morning but had to walk 25 mins with my big old belly to the office for the 2nd leg. For the return, just have to be very buay pai seh n ask my boss for a ride.... *sigh~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home