Wednesday, June 04, 2008

...just blabbering ...

Yesterday we attended the 1st session of our prenatal course in Brussels. On the whole it is quite enjoyable to go out and meet other people, something we hardly do here in Belgium. It is organized by the Brussels Child Trust (http://www.bctbelgium.com/) which is quite link to UK and have a lot British woman in it.

Some people were more well-read than others but it was quite a relaxed environment to find out more about everything that concerns my silly gal to come and I think the men have fun too.

I am really thankful to God that my pregnancy has been a pretty smooth sailing one in terms of physical health. Emotionally I may have gone through a lot of roller coaster both because of the environment or the hormones but I am not the only one who is suffering from it. I may have been turned down by my gynae for an appointment but there was someone who was ‘sacked’ by their gynae for asking too much questions~~

So so, again trying to psych myself to be positive …

We also started played silly games with the gal. Since she is kicking so much so Sander try to put hot mug on my tummy and she kicked at the spot that the mug was. Unfortunately, she doesn’t quite response to cold things. Haha… maybe it is just coincidence but we need to keep ourselves entertain as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home