Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Home

Been busy with the house... have now officially become slave to our home having to pack n clean n bla bla bla.... Well, it all began when our container finally arrived last monday :) how cool is it to have our very own container driving into the neighbourhood !

Our room and living room ...heehe inspired by Pauline n Mark, we now have a long computer table in front of the TV, able to accomodate my PC n 2 laptops n our gym machine as well. Hope the TV programmes will inspire us to work out more...I know its still messy but will show more complete photos when ready

I will be out to Copenhagen again next week for a week, not my favourite place but well that will give Sander a lot of alone time to finish up the chore around the house like putting the painting up
Opps n found this photo from last month where I attended his company function for the first time as "the wife" The theme was Al Capone , apparently some gangster era in early US so it explains his hat.... n I was forced to go to mango to buy just a nice black dress to attend (Background u see woman in fluffy stuff ,,,that the theme but i totally have no idea)

4 Comments:

Blogger Chinogypsie said...

I don't believe you don't have any black dress!!!!

4:28 AM  
Blogger Chinogypsie said...

just another excuse to shop!heheee

4:28 AM  
Blogger annethia said...

No black dress in my suitcase. Please dont forget I was living from my suitcases for almost 3 months!

1:13 PM  
Blogger annethia said...

What's your tangle with your ahyi? I never expect myself to say this but i miss mine

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home