Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Gan Jeong spider

I always thought I am a gan-jeong spider but this week I finally found my match...

Last week, being the first in Antwerp, Sander was living in Rotterdam so that he didn't have to commute the long distance and can settle into in his work. As from the weekend, he moved here to stay with me.

Monday, being the 1st "normal day" as a married couple (ie waking up together n going to work routtine) , we were very careful on Sunday evening... double checking the train schedule and connections, reminding each other the tining of events the next day. So the plan is that 5.20am, he will wake up to shower and at 545 I will make him breakfast of which he must leave by 6 for the bus at 610.

So, in order not to screw up on this very first day, we went to bed at 1030pm...

Soon... the lights of the room came up and then Sander told me, "Dear, I make a very silly mistake."

"Damm it!" I thought, why did I promise to have breakfast with him at such early hour.

Then, he stopped me from waking up to and told me that it is only 1230am!!! He had woke up, showered and prepared the table for breakfast!~ He had woken up without the alarm, just by his body alarm and did the chores but as I said I will only wake up at 545, he was afraid he might be too early and I would be upset that he checked his clock.

He was indeed early, 5 hours too early!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Winter Chew said...

Isn't 1230am a bit too early? Hmmm he cycling to work? :-p

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed a gan jeong spider.. But that's just the beginning. I think he will end up waking later and later and eventually, will just wake up in time to scuttle to work =)

Menghui

3:34 AM  
Blogger tumbletot said...

haa... so cute. did he take 5 hrs to prepare breakfast?

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home