Sunday, May 20, 2007

Who would have thought that??

As the day of departure is drawing near and we are counting down by weeks and days, I am actually feeling sad to leave this place. The people, the lifestyle, and the habits we have here. There a couple of things that we are already counting down to, like, the last time that we need to order for water, the last time that we are going to a certain place.

This last weekend, I just have the last team building session in Suzhou. Like all other TB events, I hated it from the start having to do so many of those silly activities that I had done before. But everytime these sessions never fail to let you leave feeling good about yourself and the team. At the final part of the wrap up, I actually feel really sad to leave the team. From 20+ people to 37 people we have today, from the direct group of 6 to 17 to 14 to 7, there are so many different stories going among this group of people that I really think I will miss them. As we often call the newbies 小朋友, they are really just like a bunch of kids that I feel old when amidst them. Seeing how the young fresh grad turning into responsible co-worker; how some simple people are contented with little things; and how some develop into a young manager... aiyo I really feel old! With the great team to support in my good work over the past 2 years, I really dunno how will I be able to achieve more than what I had done. Not looking forward to Belgium but unfortunately it just have to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home