Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sadly but finally...

I have found a new job in Antwerp, Belgium.

I do not have all the details yet but will definitely share with you all later. This is indeed a difficult passage to write as the emotions are mixed.

+ Happy and relieved that I can start planning my next step and Sander and I will be at the same location.
+ It is a good job with career advancement and development potential.
- Miss home and people at home; no social life for both of us and we need to start all over again
- Inconvenient place without an airport with direct flight to SIN, nearest airport = AMS

Aiyo... really feeling heavy now and don't wish to write further.

1 Comments:

Blogger paw said...

so glad you have finally got one matter off your mind! but a little sad cos it means you will be so far away! well........ at least you will be with Sander! anyway, do keep the updates coming as you know la, you are too far away from us to call!

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home