Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Something which I should not have share .....heehee



Last sunday, Sander abandoned me and went to Madrid for a biz trip. And serves him right that he broke his pants along the way! Erhh... think I need to clarify, he broke it because he stuffed his pockets to full.


So, he had to ask for some thread from the hotel to mend it before going out n Voila~ this is his magnificent work! So proud of him hahaha but I cannot stop laughing about it, especially upon seeing the 'product' when he came back

1. Pink thread!

2. right side was a mess.... then look at the left, it actually has some order n pattern to that!

3. His first time with needle n thread! So I guess i do not have to help him to mend his buttons and hooks... or better, he can perhaps help me to hem up my skirt


HAAAHAAAAAAAaaaaa.......

1 Comments:

Blogger The Klutz said...

Good effort for a guy, I must say!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home