Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Out of my mind ?!

Thursday is a public holiday here and next monday I have another week of training in Copenhagen.

So, tomorrow, we will start driving to Germany, then to Sweeden to visit Sam for the weekend! Must be out of my mind.... erhh but just so that I can tick off another country that we have visited, we will go ! If I had survived Haerbin, do not see why I cannot survive Sweeden?! So, lets hope I survive back to blog the next entry

This week onwards, we have turned back our clock for an hour into winter time in Europe, so for folks out there in Singapore, we are 7 hours different. Really missing home these days with the dark n cold. Today somebody was asking on me on msn "When are you going home?" , meaning what time am I leaving office...

My immediate response was, "I dunno but I want to but tickets are so expensive, so I am still planning.... "

1 Comments:

Blogger aspire to... said...

hey there is so much to read here...

ok im on this mailing list.

tsk tsk

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home