Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sleep...

Sleep... is a luxury ever since the baby intrudes into our lives. Unlike many peers back home who had the luxury of help from confinement lady, I started taking care of Kirsten since Day 1 and Sander had been good in taking his quota of the weekend nites. We had always been quite happy with Kirsten as she is bigger, drinks a bit more milk and had been cooperating quite well... without colic n other annoying stuff, only occasional irritating nites.

Last week, she progressed to be able to sleep till 5+am and ability to self entertained on the playmats. Urghh but we were happy too fast. Ever since Sunday, she has put on her infant irritating mode once again. Cannot be left alone for a single moment, unable to nap completely at all, wakes up at 3am ..... urghh n forever hungry again ! Probably due to the stupid growth spurt which is not suppose to due until 3 wks later!!!!

Just managed to 'bluff' her into a nap by putting her on my bed n sleeping with her ( and i start to hear her cry again!!!) Aiyo eh.... am so bored facing her alone at home!

K ... have let my frustration out n its time to get back to my reality :(

1 Comments:

Blogger The Klutz said...

I think I know what you mean.

I was bored at home with Gabriel too.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home