Thursday, October 16, 2008

Amazing gadgets.....

All those bloody babies gadgets are sooooo expensive!!! But I am really appreciating the amazing time they had brought about... especially now that Kirsten has grown a little more to be able to appreciate

Cot Mobile- that this is amazing... she can stare at it daily and throw to make herself giddy and go to sleep. but it only works in the evening

Rocking chair - as long as I keep the vibrator on, she can nap in them for quite a while, giving me some time to clean up the house or just to grab some food during the day

And this is my favourite... the play mat! It has all the sound n lights and noise and toys that help me to play or should I say entertain her.....well I am not creative so toys certainly help **hint hint**

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should really take more photos of Kirsten when she's young.. She looks so cute with her chubby cheeks. I like that shy look in the 3rd photo!

Menghui=)

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home