Monday, November 03, 2008

I miss my friends...

Reading Jocelyn's blog today really really make me miss my friends... In fact as people are getting older I think we are all getting more n more sentimental. We recently had a conversation with a friend and discussing about home trip and he was saying he doesn't really feel as if he has a hometown anymore because only his parents n the house is there but everything else is different as his friends had moved all over the place. Sander's situation is similar and whenever we return to Alkmaar, we only have his parents to visit and all other friends have moved out and we don't have someone that we can just call up n meet for a cuppa coffee.

I'm thankful that I have a larger pool of family n friends in Sg that I think I will at least for a very long time still feel that Sg is a Home that I look forward to returning to !

9 more weeks to go!

1 Comments:

Blogger amelia thinks said...

We miss you too! Can't wait for you to be back home for a visit!

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home