Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I am back...

... in my pre-Kirsten pants!!! Haha although not all but am still glad. 3 Months!!! Well no more reason for shopping for new wardrobe when getting back to work. Actually I dont even wanna shop cos of this whole economics crisis thingie. For all we know, we both can be out of job tommorrow.

A sad thing to mention today is I lost my happy baby to vaccin #2. Ever since last thur, Kirsten has been grouchy n stingy with her goodmood. We are back to the days that I need to carry her almost the entire day n thus resulting in me sitting behind the computer, typing with one hand n carrying her in the other. She has been sleeping a lot n in panic mood a lot.... urghhhh v draining!

heehee the thought of next month is keeping me alive :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home